Schizophrenic Earwig Men

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

hey hey hey everyone we're updating this blog again!

Wait.

Wait, you say. But I Just UPDATED the blog the other day.

well folks today is your lucky day. Or maybe its not. Possibly you could go home and get run over by a train. But at least you get to read my blog.

Today's Blog Topic Is: A herring!

No, I was kidding. Actually I am going to reveal to you, my readers, the band with the greatest song titles ever. Minus the Bear.

Here are some of the many great song titles by Minus The Bear:

I'm Totally Not Down With Rob's Alien
Hey! Is That A Ninja Up There?
Let's Play Clowns
Dog Park
Pony Up!
Fine + 2 Pts.
Hey, Wanna Throw Up? Get Me Naked!
Lemurs, Man, Lemurs
Just Kickin' It Like A Wild Donkey
Potato Juice and Liquid Bread
Pantsuit...Uggghhh
Spritz! Spritz!
Women We Haven't Met Yet
I Lost All My Money At The Cock Fights
Thanks For The Killer Game Of Crisco Twister
Monkey!!! Knife!!! Fight!!!
Absinthe Party At The Fly Honey Warehouse
Get Me Naked 2: Electric Boogaloo
We Are Not The Football Team
You Kill Bugs Good, Man
Damn Bugs Whacked Him, Johnny
Let's Play Guitar In A Five-Guitar Band
Booyah Achieved
The Pig War
This Ain't A Surfin' Movie

And Finally:

You're Like Some Sort Of Big, Fat, Smart-Bug, Aren't You?

Unfortunately, I have listened to some Minus The Bear and it was disappointing. Still worth a shot, though.

also the white sox won again yesterday so it looks like they'll be winning the world series. huzzah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home